- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can chili beans in sauce
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn rinsed
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 12 oz ginger ale (or beer)
- 2 10 oz cans of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (I usually do one mild and one hot, adjust for taste)
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use McCormick Original)
- 2 10 oz cans of white chicken
- Optionally top with shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream and maybe even some Fritos.
- Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, ginger ale, diced tomatoes and chicken in a slow cooker.
- Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend.
- Set slow cooker for low heat, cover, and cook for 5 hours.
- Alternatively you can cook in a large pot on the stove. Follow the directions above then heat to a bubble and then simmer, covered, over low heat for about 30 minutes.