I like this recipe because it is quick, but still gives you the oven crispness. You can turn on the broil setting for a few minutes to get a little more of that.
- 1.75lb new red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/3c butter, melted
- 2tsp minced garlic
- 2tsp parsley
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Quarter potatoes and place in 9in square microwave-safe baking dish
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, seasoned salt and paprika in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour evenly over potatoes
- Microwave on high, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender. About 10 minutes.
- Bake for another 6 minutes.
- Serve with fish fillets which can bake simultaneously with the potatoes. Brush fish with butter and sprinkle with lemon juice and dill.