If you love chicken wings but need something less messy for your gathering then this Texas Pete Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe will blow you away.
- 1 1/2 packages cream cheese, softened (12 ounces total)
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken (Shredded rotisserie chicken is best, but canned will get you out of the kitchen quicker)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Additional cheese to add for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and sauce until well blended.
- Mix in the ranch dressing, chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Spread into a 9×13 inch baking dish(or any size will work!)
- cover with any additional cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve with Tostitos Scoops (but celery is good too)